1. Dylan Jones-Evans on the poll story in Wales that the media missed.
2. Labour Blogger Skipper praises the Tory manifesto.
3. Toque on the level of support for an English Parliament.
4. The Taxpayers' Alliance launches its debt clock.
5. Paul Waugh on how Cameron could win an outright majority.
6. Capitalists@Work on whether your future is safe in Gordon's hands.
7. Lord Norton on managing purdah.
8. UK Polling Report on how the Tories are doing better in the North.
9. Peter Kenyon on another Labour selection stitch up.
10. Party Lines starts a new series on the election campaigns of party activists.
11. Lobbydog on Labour's problems in Stoke.
12. Carlos Tevez says: One day I'll play for West Ham again.