1. Crossfire meets John Major. At last.
2. Liberal England names the only survivor from the 1945 Parliament.
3. Journalism.co.uk names the first blogger to get a lobby pass.
4. James Kirkup wonders what is the point of the House of Commons.
5. Paul Waugh remembers Michael Foot.
6. Tory Bear has an Eric Pickles Quote of the Day.
7. Andrew Sparrow live blogs the tributes to Michael Foot. And misses mine.
8. Wrinkled Weasel and gay sex dungeons in Devon villages (that should get your hits up Mr Weasel).
9. Shane Greer finds Sally Bercow's latest car crash tweet of dubious taste.
10. Letters From a Tory thinks Nigel Farage should be ashamed of himself.
11. Tory Landlord thinks the government shouldn't choose by election dates.
12. Nick Watt writes about his last interview with Michael Foot.