Monday, March 01, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Monday
1. Mark Pack on how the internet is changing politics. A must read.
2. Grumpy Optimist on what Cameron must do and what if Labour were to win.
3. Giresh Gupta on the importance of Twitter to politics and journalism (includes podcast).
4. Michael Crick on why the leaders' debates have been cancelled in favour of Prime Ministerial debates.
5. Dizzy Thinks Labour's new slogan is meaningless.
6. Roy Stewart invites...
7. Tom Harris on the art of canvassing.
8. Danny Finkelstein on Stewart Wood and Gordon Brown.
9. Betsan Powys on more trouble for Labour shortlists.
10. Charles Crawford says Free Nick Hogan.
11. Douglas Carswell on why the Levellers would vote Conservative.
12. Andrew Lilico on an ONS blunder.