The Mail on Sunday are devoting six pages, including the front, to the Peter Watt story in tomorrow's paper. I'll add links when they are up on the Mail website but among the items discussed are these...
- The full story behind the election that never was
- What Douglas Alexander really thought of Gordon Brown (see the quote in blue above)
- How Harriet Harman ended up writing the election manifesto
- How Gordon Brown hung Peter Watt out to dry after the Donorgate scandal, having told him he would be taken care of
- How Labour used party members posing as members of the public in election stunts
- How Brown came to power with no plan of action
- How Gordon Brown sulked at his own dinner party
UPDATE: The Mail on Sunday editorial concerns the book too, HERE. Headlined - Glowering on his throne - The Mr Toad of Number Ten.
UPDATE 10.18pm: Simon Walters front page story is now on the Mail website HERE.
UPDATE 10.20pm: The first extract of the book is HERE.