1. Tory Radio questions Northern Rock giving £10 million to Newcastle United.
2. Jon Craig says the plot thickens over when the Commons Clerk learned of Damian Green's arrest.
3. Hopi Sen takes his own advice. Which clearly sticks in his throat. And understandably so.
4. Party Lines on how to get more disabled people to vote.
5. O'Conall Street becomes an MLA.
6. Vicky Ford on EU horsetrading.
7. Subrosa has a warning for Annabelle Goldie.
8. Stephen Tall on a split among LibDem MPs over an EU referendum. Jon Craig too.
9. John Redwood on plunging living standards.
10. ConHome has the names of the six people seeking to succeed Julie Kirkbride.
11. Cranmer examines the madness of Glenys Kinnock.
12. Greg Hands thinks this video from Hammersmith Green Candidate Rollo Miles is the worst campaign video ever.
Rollo Miles is the Green Party candidate for Hammersmith, up against Shaun Bailey for the Conservatives. Here is his initial offering to the electorate.
Particular highlights include the balloon suddenly floating across the screen at around 0:50 and at 6:52 the statement that "if you want the same, vote Greens" before taking some considerable time to realise that he meant the opposite!