1. Andrew Neil on how bloggers have led the climate change agenda.
2. Iain Martin blogs in defence of SPADs.
3. FT Westminster Blog on why Geoff Hoon won't be deselected.
4. Tory Bear holds Tweetminster to account.
5. Gaby Hinsliff on signs you're spending too much time with the children.
6. Peter Kenyon reports on a mystifying pep talk to Labour's NEC by Peter Mandelson.
7. Spectator Coffee House thinks William Hague didn't need to try too hard at PMQs.
8. Rene Lavanchy on how Jack Dromey has lost his parachute.
9. Chris Whiteside says if you're thinking of voting Labour, read THIS.
10. Wales Online examines Tory prospects in Wales.
11. Malc in the Burgh asks: what if Labour win?
12. Broadcasters should be allowed to be biassed, says Hopi Sen.