1. Mark Reckons and Darren Bridgeman report on last night's Cameron Direct in Reading.
2. Allan Lamb on grit.
3. Nothing British examines the BNP's defence policy.
4. Iain Martin on Scottish Tory muppetry.
5. Charles Crawford on how to start a speech.
6. Quaequam on Zac Goldsmith, Peter Watt and the anti-politics age.
7. Paul Waugh on an extraordinary interview with Zac Goldsmith.
8. Party Lines nominates its Top 5 Bizarre Suggestions for Electoral Reform.
9. James Kirkup issues a plea to Parliament Spy.
10. Danny Finklestein on Attlee's mastery of the political interview.
11. The Daily (Maybe) asks: How fragile is Ireland?
12. Alex Massie thinks Brown should adopt a pizza strategy.