It is, of course, balls. I'd say that there are plenty of women who are 'guilt-free zones', just as there are men. In the end it all comes down to individual personality and individual conscience. I do believe it to be a sad fact of life that those who don't feelings of guilt trouble them tend to get on in life a little better. In other words, it pays to be a 'hard bastard'. I can think of several instances in my life when, if I had been 'harder' or less honest, my life might have taken a somewhat different turn.
So, what makes you feel most guilty, most often? Here are my contributions...
1. Not seeing my parents often enough
2. The amount of chocolate I eat despite my diabetes
3. Wasting money on needless things, like DVDs I will never get round to watching
4. Losing my temper when my brain tells me to shut the **** up
5. Spending so much time on work and politics to the neglect of everything else
6. Saying no to speaking invitations
I won't make this into a blog meme, but feel free to share your own guilty secrets either in the comments or on your own blog.