1. Bloggers4UKIP reports that one of the party's MPs has left UKIP's European Grouping over homophobia.
2. Phil Taylor complains about Andrew Marr's "all left" paper review.
3. Iain Martin warns Gordon Brown to look behind himself! And reminisces about the election that never was.
4. UK Libertarian Party questions why Dfid is funding UK trade unions.
5. Dominic Llewellyn on the LibDem PPC he forced to stand down.
6. Mike Rouse thinks Sky News owes Gerry Adams an apology.
7. Martin Bright finds Gordon Brown strange.
8. Tim Worstall teaches Caroline Lucas some basic economics.
9. LibDem Voice on the weakness of Twitter.
10. Hopi Sen satirises Peter Watt's book deal.
11. Ellee Seymour on quotas for women MPs.
12. Quaequam blog is mystified by Peter Watt's motivations.