Sunday, February 08, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Sunday
1. Philip Oppenheim on bankers' bonuses.
2. Rob Fenwick blasts the secrecy surrounding LibDem parliamentary selections.
3. Richard Willis argues for freedom of religion.
4. Sadie explains when ladies are allowed to have sex.
5. Donal Blaney asks if Jacqui Smith will put her family or career first.
6. Lobbydog reckons George Osborne played a blinder this morning.
7. Cranmer on when the Tories lost their nerve. (see pic)
8. Charles Crawford on diplomatic blogging.
9. John Redwood should never talk about football again. Ever.
10. Dizzy accuses Draper of being a "Toff".
11. Tory Diary on how David Cameron will deal with the SNP.
12. Tim Montgomerie tells Louise Bagshawe that the A List was "insulting".