1. Richard Benyon MP on the impending collapse of civilisation due to the cold weather.
2. Kerron Cross pisses on Derek Draper's little project.
3. Pickled Politics calls for an anti semitic senior FCO official to be disciplined.
4. Douglas Carswell on the pointlessness of Parliament.
5. Dizzy on perceptions, David Lammy, his researcher and Lord Hollick.
6. Martin Bright joins the Coffee House line-up of bloggers.
7. ConHome highlights the brilliant website of Tory candidate Charlie Elphicke.
8. PoliticalBetting has more bad poll news for Gordon Brown.
9. Trixy rails against Robin Page and the Daily Mail.
10. J Arthur MacNumpty on the female SNP blogger who is about to become an MSP.
11. James Forsyth on the odious Draper's latest LabourList disaster.
12. LobbyDog explains why MPs didn't go for Jacqui Smith.