1. Getting up at 6.45am.
2. Scraping ice off the windscreen.
3. Train being late or not arriving at all.
4. Forgetting my iPod.
5. People continually asking: "Did you have a good Christmas?"
6. People continually asking: "Did you have a good new year?"
7. People continually saying: "Yes, there's a lot of it about".
8. Freezing my nads off walking from Charing Cross to the office.
9. Ringing someone and getting an ansaphone message saying "I'm not back until 12 January".
10. Getting to Charing Cross in the evening to find all trains to Tonbridge are delayed/cancelled.
Apart from that, I'm really looking forward to seeing my esteemed colleagues!