Thursday, January 08, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Donal Blaney suggests some new venues for the Cabinet to meet.
2. Dizzy wonders how long it will be before Brown does a Wilson.
3. Richard Havers has started a Great Bookshops Blog.
4. Jonathan Isaby relates Tony McNulty's uncomfortable interview with Paxman last night.
5. Dave Hill (mostly) welcomes Boris's initiative on youth crime.
6. Jane Merrick reports on Gordon Brown in a life jacket in Liverpool.
7. Stephen Pollard (who now edits the Jewish Chronicle) reports how he was manhandled out of the Israeli Embassy!
8. Tory Diary on the popularity of Hunky Dunky.
9. John Rentoul on Norman Baker and Robin Cook's death.
10. James Forsyth on the politics of printing money.
11. Shane Greer tries not to get himself into trouble.
12. Peter Hoskin gives you 'Bush by numbers'.