1. It was YouGov wot won it says Adam Boulton.
2. Ben Brogan peers inside the court of King Dave.
3. Fraser Nelson on Brown's failed relaunch.
4. Iain Martin feels Gordon Brown's pain.
5. Mark Pack is first with a very weak LibDem by-election smear. Apparently the Tory candidate - whisper it - ran the New York marathon, shock horror! Can't be local then can he? Unbelievable.
6. Political Betting.com wonders if Gordon Brown's future rests on Crewe & Nantwich.
7. Cassilis is a very naughty boy. Boris would probably see the funny side though.
8. Donal Blaney calls for some discipline.
9. Devil's Kitchen on examples of lefty arrogance.
10. Daily Referendum has the odds on a Brown departure.
11. Norfolk Blogger has a Wii in Fakenham.
12. John Redwood on a new agenda for Conservative Councillors.