Monday, May 12, 2008
The Daley Dozen (Monday)
1. Ewan Spence on the likely number of Scottish Tory MPs after the next election.
2. Red Box imagines if Ed Balls' "briefing" had been on camera.
3. Matt Wardman thinks he can put Editorial Intelligence out of business.
4. Cicero's Songs remembers Ray Michie.
5. Sunny Hundal rails against tow of Boris's ethnic appointments because they are ... whisper it, Conservatives, presumably betraying his steroetype that all ethnic minorities must vote Labour.
6. Dave's Part draws parallels between Gordon Brown and John Major.
7. LibDem Voice asks if the LibDems ask too much of their candidates.
8. Ben Brogan on the Crewe voters being love bombed by Eric Pickles.
9. Fraser Nelson has news of a complete Balls Up. Another one.
10. Tom Harris MP vents his frustration with the media.
11. Jonathan Isaby wonders why Tamsin Dunwoody was travelling first class. UPDATE: Or not.
12. Iain Martin explains why Labour's class war tactics in Crewe are backfiring.