1. Letters from a Tory visits the Gordon Brown School of International Relation
2. Olly's Onions on how America fought them on the beaches. Singlehandedly.
3. Rob McGibbon accuses Jeffrey Archer of telling the truth and Norman Tebbit of doing the opposite.
4. Mark Hanson on why UK politicos are rushing to copy US campaign methods.
5. Jonathan Sheppard defends MPs and asks why they are not better at defending themselves.
6. Cerebral Black Hole on China's PR offensive.
7. Madsen Pirie defends low cost airlines.
8. Rachel Sylvester on the fights between the Labour ferrets.
9. Donal Blaney on an Australian PM "who has the courage of his ancestors' convictions".
10. David Hughes on why Alistair Darling should feel twitchy.
11. Kiwiblog on why the NZ Foreign Minister should be sacked.
12. Red Box on Labour's Black Tuesday.