2. The Coffee House has an emerging truth about global
3. Tim Montgomerie reckons the main parties are playinginto the BNP's hands.
4. The Devil asks: what's 10p between friends?
5. James Cleverly on who pays the piper... Transport for London in this case.
6. It's Kerching for Charles Clarke, reports Guido.
7. Dave's Part cannot understand Thatchstaglia.
8. Dizzy on identity politics.
9. Political Animal on why the housing slump is a really good thing.
10. Curly offers some 10p beermats.
11. Norfolk Blogger on how African impotence will cost lives.
12. Glen Oglaza sees why Ken wears a face-scarf in public, and what happens when he doesn't.,