1. I don't think Donal Blaney likes Michael Moore. And he's not too impress by Suffolk County Council either.
2. Tim Montgomerie on David Cameron's 'Government in Waiting'. Trouble is, it's only 9 strong.
3. Edland is frustrated by political hand wringing over Kenya.
4. Danny Finkelstein reckons Blair should "do right" by his former henchmen and women.
5. LibDem Voice has the maddest article of the year so far. OK it's only two days old. Apparently Cameron is a Cleggite...
6. Gordon Brown should look in the mirror says the West Brom Blog.
7. James Macintyre on Open House asserts that it was Nick Clegg who wielded the knife into Ming's back.
8. Three Line Whip castigates Nick Clegg for his Today programme interview this morning.
9. Pickled Politics highlights the alarming rise in prison suicides - up 40% last year.
10. Croydonian bemoans a new Finnish law outlawing multi-packs of beer.
11. Dizzy bemoans those who try to compare UK & USA internet campaigning.
12. Cicero's Songs doesn't think much off David Cameron's OfSick idea.