1. The Taxpayers' Alliance do not have a vendetta against the PM's new adviser. Really, they don't. No, really.
2. Thank God I didn't make the second round at Maidstone. Jonathan Isaby explains why I'm heaving a sigh of relief this morning.
3. When blogging is bad for your health.
4. Orange News welcomes Cameron's workfare announcement
5. Danny Finkelstein on how the West Wing qas supposed to end.
6. The Spectator Coffee House rips apart the claims made by GordonBrown at his monthly press conference. It's called instant rebuttal, I think!
7. Barack O'Highlander will slay Hillary. Literally. Here.
8. Ellee Seymour on trafficking and prostitution.
9. Ben Brogan thinks Brown has a lot to learn from Sarko - especially in the trunks department.
10. LibDem Voice asks if we should import the primary system to UK politics.
11. Cranmer on the Vatican & the Devil.
12. John Redwood doesn't believe Alistair Darling. There's a surprise!