1. James Schneider asks if the 'Filipino Monkey' was in the Straits of Hormuz...
2. Franck Guillory on the new Excuse My French blog has news on Sarko's marriage.
3. Iain Duncan Smith is a gay icon according to Peter Whittle on CentreRight.com. He will be pleased.
4. Harry's Place asks why Ken Livingstone is so 'weird and nasty'.
5. Nadine Dorries explains why she is so popular among Labour MPs.
6. Hillary Clinton becomes a trolley dolly courtesy of Three Line Whip.
7. Red Box takes Patricia Hewitt to task over her new job with Boots.
8. Paul Linford on the return of King Kev.
9. Anthony Barnett on Our Kingdom has a train story. It's catching.
10. A new blog from Baroness Ros Scott. It has the wonderful title of Because Baronesses are People Too.
11. Ellee Seymour has a rather worrying train story. No more train stories. Promise.
12. Tim Ireland has completed his submission (in video format) to the Home Office arguing against the SOCPA laws preventing demonstrations around Parliament.