2. Cicero's Songs discovers a post on the Womble blog which people should avoid clicking on a) if they find Catherine Tate offensive or b) don't find rude place names funny. Like the village of W**k in Bavaria I drove through once. I even have a pic...
3. Dave's Part wishes everyone a Happy New Labour. And warns Gord to get his act together by April. Or else. Capiche?
4. Andrew Sullivan equates Kenya with Rwanda.
5. Gavin's Gaily Digest (the artist formerly known as the Whiskey Priest) reckons his party leader, Nick Clegg, should be called a Tosser. Has someone else accessed his blog?!
6. Our Kingdom reckons the BBC should treat Alex Salmond with more respect.
7. Adrian Monck on two very different views of the value of TV news.
8. ConservativeHome readers reckon Dominic Grieve should be in the Shadow Cabinet. And they're right.
9. Dan Hannan wants Primaries here!
10. Conor Ryan is a man after my own heart. His experience of Heathrow reflects mine.
11. Chris Paul is urging Chris Huhne to dial 999.
12. James Forsyth is in Iowa and has a plethora of excellent posts on the Spectator Coffee House.