1. Quaequam blog on incumbency and the abuse of MPs' communications allowances.
2. Devil's Kitchen makes the case for legalising drugs.
3. Liberal Burblings joins the ever-growing Chris Grayling fan club.
4. Norfolk Blogger reckons the Countryside Alliance supports the Tories. And in other news, the Pope admits to Catholic tendencies.
5. Conor Ryan (Labour) tells Labour MPs that faith schools are a good thing.
6. Matt D'Ancona is impressed by Nick Clegg's Tory language.
7. Suz Blog reviews the London mayoral debate.
8. Gavin Ayling deliberates on the meaning of the word 'change'.
9. Donal Blaney defends the Clintons. Blimey.
10. David Davies is a tart and a piece of 'scrotal waste' says Bob Piper. He should know.
11. The ten best bookshops int he world, courtesy of the Guardian. OK, I know it's not a blog.
12. Bryan Appleyard on incest.