Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who's the Sexiest MSP?

I am glad to see the Scots following my thesis that some people vote on the sex appeal of the candidates (hmmm, no wonder I lost so heavily in North Norfolk!) I was delighted to discover the site SexyMSP.com. Can anyone ever doubt that THIS rippling hunk of LibDem manhood is destined to win? You won't be surprised to find out that he is the second most sexy MSP candidate, only a few points behind THIS fine example of Scottish Tory hunkiness. Oh be still our beating hearts. I can only think that Scottish branches of Specsavers are not marketing themselves very well if these are the male candidates Scottish ladies find attractive. Still, it proves there is hope for us all.

Right, off to help fellow blogger Ben Sherreard deliver a few elections in Maidstone. He's 22 and looking to unseat a LibDem.

16 comments:

Nich Starling said...

Iain, far be it from me to make the obvious joke, but the Lib Dems must ahve cheered when they knew you'd turned up to help given your record against them.

Anonymous said...

surely one of the sexiest Holyrood candidate is this one:
http://www.alba.org.uk/images/nicolataylorrowan.jpg

James Higham said...

Think your point over at Paul's about the appeal to the voter is essentially correct.

Gareth said...

Christina McKelvie does it for me!!

Anonymous said...

no contest macneil is not standing for holyrood
..remember he was top scot accorsing to sky news

Anonymous said...

You've got them mixed up Iain. The first was a Tory and the 2nd was SNP.

Graeme Archer said...

I think this is the shallowest thing I've ever 'said' but I went to have a look at the constituency from which I sprang ... ... PHILIP LARDNER for Cunninghame North!

Noelinho said...

I don't know about the sexiest, but the most un-sexy has to be Nicola Sturgeon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Ben! Not very experienced is he writing things like this on his blog? Perfect for the Lib Dem polling day leaflet:

"This afternoon has been, frankly, aweful. Most people not voting and anyone who is will be voting liberal! I am still optomistic though... bring on the 3rd!"

Spelling isn't his forte either.

Anonymous said...

Is that picture of Tommy Sheridan really a mug shot?

Anyway, I don't give damn what this bunch of greedy, tax sqaundering, n'er do wells look like, sack the lot of them by getting us out of the corrupt EU pronto!

Auntie Flo's

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig said...

You look different

http://www.sexymsp.com/?i=161

Anonymous said...

http://www.sexymsp.com/index.php?s=f&show=view&PHPSESSID=55def448090aafd8a949d5b057b0b5b9&sr=12&pp=1&cp=13

Wrinkled Weasel said...

Quite a lot of lookers, I would have said, but there again, I always fancied Nicola Sturgeon, so what do I know?

If forced, I would roam in the gloaming with Shirley-Ann Sommerville, and if invited, I would.

Damon Lord said...

We have to start a sexy Welsh AMs site....

Graeme Archer said...

Philip Lardner is currently topping the poll (quite deservedly)! Do it for Ayrshire and party -- follow the link and make Philip the sexiest MSP on 3rd May!

http://www.sexymsp.com/v2/index.php?id=100