Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pssst.... Kiss my Webcam

Tonight I'll be on Sky News at 9.30pm live on my webcam via Skpe. Well, that's the plan. I'll be taking part in a discussion with Michael Brown on the Unzipped book. God knows what'll happen...

UPDATE 9.53pm: The wonders of modern technology, eh? Sky's server crashed shortly before I was introduced, so bang went the webcam. I then caught a glimpse of the screen with a very unflatering photo which rather put me off my stride! And when Michael Brown talked about me "romping home in Winchester" I really did think I was living in a parallel universe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly. God knows what's going to happen. You don't know. That's divine foreknowledge for you.

I'm sure Cranmer will agree.

Anonymous said...

" I'll be taking part in a discussion with Michael Brown on the Unzipped book. God knows what'll happen..."

Hopefully you won't unzip Michael Brown!

Anonymous said...

oh dear. I just tuned in, and saw a rather unflattering photo of you, while you were on the phone...

Modern technology, eh?!

Anonymous said...

Saw you on the big screen down the pub (Sky news was on instead of News 24 for some reason), could have been a far worse picture to be honest. Shame volume AND subtitles were off :(