Monday, May 02, 2005

How's it Going?

I understand the Guardian have done a poll in Haltemprice & Howden, David Davis's constituency, showing Con 45%Lib 38%Lab 12%. Presumably it will be in tomorrow’s paper. ICM conducted it. Interesting parallels can be drawn with North Norfolk.

I feel very sorry for Sir Patrick Cormack, who was possibly in line to be Father of the House, but due to the untimely death of his LibDem opponent the election in his seat will be delayed for a month.

Today we did a lot of delivering rather than spend the whole time canvassing. Spent most of the day in the villages. Tomorrow the postal votes will be opened and I will be doing a final debate at Paston College in North Walsham. The end is nigh. I think I will strangle the next person who asks me :"How's it going?!"

No comments: