Friday, February 11, 2005

Two Busy Days

Yesterday was a manic one. Tried to be in two places at once. Firstly at the Primary Care Trust Board meeting at Bodham where I asked a question about the Trust's commitment to the Wells Hospital. Then onto North Walsham Community Centre for a meeting about Rebecca House. This was not at all satisfactory. I handed in a 2,000 name petition, which at first they wouldn't accpt, although they did in the end. I then spent an hour going round the stands at the Norfolk Old People's Day at the Centre, before going on to Fakenham and visiting Lloyds Bank and the Sports Centre. In the evening I spoke at Fakenham Conservatives AGM. Quite a day, so apologies for not posting anything when I got home!

In a moment I am off to Norwich Cathedral to attend a service for the 450th anniversary of Gresham's School. Later on I'm seeing someone in Sheringham about a hospital issue and then going to Blakeney Conservatives AGM and then onto another coastal defences meeting at Overstrand. Never stops, does it?

No comments: