Thursday, February 17, 2005

Apologies

Apologies for the fact that I haven't posted anything since Monday. I have even had emails from people worried about where I have been!

This morning I went to see a hotel owner in Cromer to learn a bit about his business and then went to Holt to speak to a man who wishes to relieve the town's car parking problems by building a car park. Needless to say he is being thwarted by red tape at the moment. Tomorrow I am off to Fakenham races for the Countryside Alliance Day. I'll be taking my newly customised Toyota Previa and a gaggle of people to hand out some of my literature and I am making a little speech. I'm sure the race-goers can hardly wait.

Have you been to the the Vote-2005 website yet? Go to the North Norfolk page. I haven't had such a laugh in years.

No comments: