Saturday, October 09, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Saturday
1. Gates of Vienna has some disturbing evidence of electoral fraud.
2. Antony Little has a brilliant analysis on the good and bad things about the Tory conference.
3. Tory Totty is back online.
4. Next Left on how Charlie Whelan is refusing to gloat. At all. Never let it be said.
5. Paul Linford on which political leader faces the toughest task.
6. Jerry Hayes on the deprivation of the Balls family.
7. Skipper on the ten tasks facing Ed Miliband.
8. Paul Waugh reviews Tony Blair's memoirs for Critical Reaction.
9. Michael Heaver doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha on AV.
10. Nick Robinson on why Alan Johnson is Shadow Chancellor.
11. Ben the Prisoner on Ken Clarke's ideas for working prisoners.
12. Tom Harris says to IPSA: "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough".