1. Mark Hanson on the Labour new media announcement which prematurely ejaculated on the Guardian website.
2. Jack of Kent wants to ban banning.
3. Roger Helmer says it is not unpatriotic to criticise the NHS.
4. Tom Harris asks if blogs will benefit from newspapers charging for website content.
5. Heresy Corner on how we are funding the Taliban.
6. Libertarian Party blog on how Alistair Darling can't resit fiddling with his knob.
7. David Jones MP spots a strategic dilemma for Labour.
8. Letters From a Tory thinks Harriet Harman is quietly manouvering.
9. James Graham tries to look beyond the LibDem ghetto of candidate selection.
10. Your Freedom & Ours has a go at the sainted Bono.
11. Dick Puddlecote reports on how to sack 2,500 people in one go.
12. Martin Bright says three cheers for Jim Fitzpatrick.
COMING TOMORROW: Why the LibDems fear the next election