1. Tory Politico cannot believe the sexism of the chairman of Gosport Tories.
2. Tom Harris gives Sunny Hundal some advice, and cuts him down to size. About time someone did.
3. Paul Waugh is turning Japanese, I really think so.
4. PoliticalBetting on the day Guido killed the Labour government.
5. Public Affairs Central on the lobbyists who are turning away from Labour.
6. Simon Chapman on the love that is not blind.
7. Cicero's Songs on Democracy 2.0 in Estonia.
8. Michael Crick on how (not) to get sex at the Tory Party Conference.
9. Tory Rascal attacks the smears on General Dannatt.
10. Tory Radio on the consequences of grade inflation.
11. James Kirkup on how the American election cycle will affect our involvement in Afghanistan.
12. Nadine Dorries reviews Henry Porter's novel THE DYING LIGHT.