1. Hopi Sen has changed the name of his blog to the rather imaginative, er, Hopi Sen.
2. EU Referendum wants us out of Afghanistan.
3. Lords of the Blog on unpaid holidays for Lords (and their staff).
4. Tory Bear thinks that Kerry McCarthy is no Derek Draper. Well that's a start.
5. Lindylooz Muse on Esther Rantzen losing her political virginity.
6. Paul Goodman says Hannan may be an irritant but he is indispensable.
7. Eric Joyce MP on the new paternalism.
8. Letters From a Tory thinks Vince Cable has made a fool of himself.
9. Richard Willis reviews the candidates for the Glasgow by election.
10. John Redwood on the quantitative easing money go round.
11. Jonathan Sheppard uncovers Labour critics of the NHS. Say it ain't so.
12. Wilted Rose says it's about time the right reclaimed the word 'progressive'.
And finally, read this BBC story on the forgotten Nigerian heroes of the Burma campaign.