1. Luke Akehurst updates us on his health and asks if there's a Labour constituency out there ready for a candidate in a wheelchair.
2. Anders Hanson defends employers who offer intern positions.
3. Matt Wardman on developments in Conservative internet strategy.
4. Tom Harris says marriuage rules.
5. Burning Our Money on scrapping the NHS supercomputer.
6. Anna Raccoon on gay marriage and the Quakers.
7. There are only three Sam Coates's
8. Shane Greer says Labour just can't help it.
9. Paul Burgin worries about the re-emergence of the old left on Labour Home.
10. DibLemming on clunky logic.
11. Archbishop Cranmer looks forward to the religion question in the 2011 census.
12. Defence of the Realm has had a makeover.