1. The Reason Blog on the African leader who thinks aid to the continent should be cut off.
2. Ian Leslie speaks in defence of politics.
3. Plato Says has a video of William Hague at his best.
4. Jeremy Hunt says the only way for politicians to be popular is to do something unpopular.
5. UK Polling Report rips apart the ICM/Sunday Mirror poll.
6. Hopi Sen on why Labour columnists don't go into politics.
7. Glyn Davies on the short sightedness of the Presiding Officer of the Welsh Assembly.
8. John Redwood says cutting spending is easy.
9. ConHome puts questions on candidate selection to the 3 National Convention Candidate.
10. Donal Blaney has a video explaining how leftists operate.
11. John Leonard asks what would happen if we only had 100 MPs.
12. Douglas Carswell on the death of the left.