I'm driving down to Somerset tonight and then on to Plymouth tomorrow morning, so no time to do a full dozen today, I'm afraid. What am I doing in Plymouth? I'll leave you to speculate on that...
1. Wrinkled Weasel on Scottish 'racism' against the English.
2. Next Left derides Trevor Phillips' plans for term limits for MPs.
3. Capitalists@Work introduce Bernard Cribbins to Sir Fred Goodwin.
4. Matt Wardman asks how Twitter can be used to break political nerd-speak.
5. Guido says Gordon forgot to tell Barack where the recession started.
6. Richard Willis on a possible Tory revival in Scotland.