Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ten New Blogs

Simon Emmett - Conservative blog
Tory Story - A Tory activist in Northern Ireland
Spadminster - Satirical and quite funny
Tea With a Tory
Stefan Karlsson - Swedish economist
Seismic Shock - On anti semitism and anti-Zionism
Nightjack - Blog on the police and crime.
Local Government Officer Blog
Learned Fool - Right wing blog
Paul Canning - Left wing, gay, eGov

These blogs aren't necessarily newly created, but I haven't known about them before and they had not, until now, appeared in the TP Blog Directory.

Visit the Total Politics Blog Directory which contains more than 1,900 blogs. If you know of one which isn't there, please fill in the Submit a New Blog form on the left hand side of THIS page

15 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

Ten new bogs?

Shit!

Plato said...

Bogtastic!

The Grim Reaper said...

Lord Iain (probably) said: "Oh, bogger!"

RantinRab said...

Night Jack Iain, not night hawk. Very good it is too.

Bill Quango MP said...

I Second Night Jack. Excellent blog

Anonymous said...

Sssh, don't tell people I work for Fenland District!

(I don't, by the way)

Ta for the link, much appreciated.

Spadminster said...

"Quite Funny". Thank you, Iain. These two words are gold dust and will be placed across the top of our blog within a giant golden rosette symbol, since they are the only review we have ever had.

Spadminster said...

Update: No one knows how to do a rosette. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Anonymous said...

Is political blogging getting like poetry, with more people writing than reading?

Spadminster said...

Update II: Rosette inserted.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Iain. Much appreciated. Consider yourself side barred. ;)

Unknown said...

Iain, you said: "These blogs aren't necessarily newly created, but I haven't known about them before..."

Really, Iain? Were not both you and "Nightjack" on the Orwell Awards long list for blogs, or are you being just a tad disingenuous?

I'd bet that you scrutinised that long list along with the best of us, and regardless of any political affiliation.

Iain Dale said...

Stardancer, yeah, cos I really get off on lying about just when I knew about a blog.

Strangely, I had not heard about Night Jack before the Orwell long list. If I had, I would have included it in the TP blog directory. So I made a note to include him when I next did a new list. Along with about 40 others.

No conspiracy. No lie. Move along now.

Tory Teacake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tory Teacake said...

Thanks for the link Iain!