1. Wrinkled Weasel on how the BBC 'legitimises' truth.
2. The Taxpayer's Alliance finds that dinosaurs are still alive and well in the trade union movement.
3. Burning our Money on why the Treasury needs to be purged.
4. Bethan Jenkins thinks the government's social networking database is 'Big Brother gone mad'.
5. Spectator Coffee House says Harman has laid bare Labour's election strategy.
6. Gerri Peev has a right old go at Keith Vaz: "Celebrities stick to him like vaseline".
7. Puffbox reports on the blogging Ambassadors at the FCO.
8. Max Atkinson on why Gordon should stop stealing other people's lines.
9. Douglas Carswell is no longer alone in the Westminster swamp.
10. Dan Hannan on how the internet has broken the monopoly of the political reporter.
11. PoliticalBetting suggests Cameron should take on Harriet.
12. Tory Diary on Dan Hannan's triumph.
... more later, hopefully.
At 11.30pm I will be doing the Sky News Paper Review with Kate Hoey.