1. Guido Fawkes on why John Prescott "gets it" and Sir Michael White doesn't.
2. Liam Murray doesn't believe that blogging is snapping at the heels of tradition journalism.
3. Norfolk Coast on John Prescott's insult to Norfolk.
4. Nick Robinson on Gordon Brown's Chile reception.
5. Welsh Ramblings wants an apology from BBC Wales. It's related to a Peter Hain backed attack blog.
6. Ben Duckworth on Party Lines wonders what will replace political parties.
7. John Prescott is impressed with Hannan's video, if not the contents.
8. Mandate lists their top 7 political books. Why 7?!
9. Danny Finkelstein lists his top 10 eligible Catholics.
10. The unnaturally good looking LibDem blogger Rob Fenwick defends Eric Pickles.
11. Sadie aims a few choice swear words in the direction of Labour List.
12. Richard Spring MP on what he told his constituency AGM tonight.