1. Dizzy thinks the validity of the June Euro elections may be called into question.
2. In a spectacular piece of bad timing, Tom Harris asks if Sri Lanka should be kicked out of the Commonwealth.
3. Ben Brogan on the 'shambles' of Brown's visit to the White House.
4. Douglas Carswell complains he was censored by the House Magazine.
5. Helen Szamuely on why Tories shouldn't count on UKIP self combusting.
6. Oliver Heald MP on rural crime.
7. Cranmer has the latest Wikio blog rankings.
8. Chicken Yoghurt on Brown's really meaningful half an hour with Obama.
9. Conservative History Journal on the heroism of G K Chesterton.
10. Alastair Campbell says he really does know how to load a dishwasher.
11. Lynne Featherstone reveals to Mars Hill that she is a knitter. All those illusions shattered.
12. Robert Halfon's first PPC diary is published on ConHome.