2. Donal Blaney describes the real face of the NUM and has a go at the BBC.
3. Alex Singleton on the futility of quantitative easing.
4. Sarah Palin has turned down an invitation to a
5. Paul Waugh on how Alan Duncan killed Harriet Harman with kindness.
6. Lovely blogspat developing between Adam Boulton, Prezza and Alastair Campbell.
7. Cicero's Songs warns Gordon not to bother picking up the phone to Nick Clegg.
8. Liberal Conspiracy turns on Tom Harris over his blogpost yesterday.
9. Dave Hill takes on the Evening Standard. And quite right too.
10. PoliticalBetting on why politics is boring without David Cameron.
11. John Rentoul on how Alan Johnson could be PM.
12. Antony Little on an opinion poll which spells trouble for Charles Clarke.