Read my latest Telegraph column HERE. It discusses how the Tories must prepare for power and how they should learn from what Blair did wrong in his first term.
- Blair wasted his first term and only realised how to exercise power by the time it was too late.
- The Tory team is more experienced than the Labour team were in 1997
- Difficult decisions will need to be taken in the first few weeks
- Francis Maude's role in preparing the Tories for government
- Why the Tories should learn from Michael Heseltine
- How to deal with the civil service
- Which books aspirant Tory Ministers should read.