1. Shane Greer on the Boyne Wonder.
2. Dizzy is, er, none too impressed by London Underground.
3. EU Referendum on David Miliband's 'curious mindset'
4. Peter Riddell's must read column on the malaise in Number 10.
5. And Red Box gives us 10 reasons why Labour should be worried by Riddell's column.
6. Nadine just loves the BBC.
7. Burning our Money on equality for all ... or not.
8. Dave's Part alleges British complicity with Mugabe.
9. Ellee Seymour asks if the Olympics will worsen China's human rights record.
10. John Redwood on Heathrow and CO2 emissions.
11. Kiwiblog on a new political TV show in New Zealand. Can we have the same please?
12. A rather Illiberal England wants Lembit to zip it and concentrate on his brief.