1. Lynne Featherstone MP highlights the failings of Haringey Council.
2. Cerebral Black Hole on the quest for Gordon Brown's fingerprints.
3. Political Betting asks if the Nick Clegg GQ admission has damaged the LibDems.
4. Norfolk Blogger calls Connie Huq a gutless hypocrite.
5. Ben Brogan on the dangers of blogging and the wheareabout of Ken Livingstone.
6. Mark Pack spots a clanger on News 24 - and it wasn't my paper review.
7. Red Box spots another Labour front bencher in rebellious mode.
8. Phil Taylor explains Nicky Gavron's mother, Hitler and the Olympic Torch. I think.
9. Ed Vaizey on the Minister for the Taxpayers' Alliance.
10. Nick Bourne on the BNP, the Welsh Tory manifesto and Cheryl Gillan's ancestral home.
11. Chris K on the anatomy of a Liberal Democrat brain.
12. Dave's Part on how Richard Desmond funded New Labour.
If anybody from Westmonster is reading this, I won;t link to you until your site stops crashing my browser (Firefox). get it sorted!