1. Guido on the numerous occasions the IMF warned Gordon Brown about Britain's impending debt crisis.
2. Tim Montgomerie on why a politician's private life matters.
3. Dizzy reckons there's a few twists to come in the Shannon Matthews case.
4. Norfolk Blogger reckons the Green Party is full of crypto fascists.
5. James Forsyth on Nick Clegg's week of woe.
6. Tracey Crouch on Labour voters deserting the party over the 10 tax rate.
7. John Redwood on the BBC's pro nationalisation bias.
8. Slugger O'Toole on David Trimble's review of Jonathan Powell's book.
9. ConservativeHome has news of a new poll showing an 11 point Tory lead.
10. Peter Facey explains VoteMatch.
11. Paul Linford says the local elections are make or break for Gordon Brown.
12. Political Betting on the SNP's rising fortunes.