Friday, June 16, 2006

Dale on the Media This Weekend

The media whoring punditry work seems to be coming thick and fast at the moment - long may it continue! For those who never tire of hearing my dulcet tones, this is where you can find me on the nation's airwaves this weekend. For those who would rather pull their toenails out, look away now...


Saturday 8.20am Today programme talking about a new Tory logo (again!)
Sunday 6.30am GMTV Sunday programme talking about the state of the Tories, alongside Michael Brown of the Independent
Sunday 11.45pm BBC News 24 review of Monday's papers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Half six on a Sunday morning!? Even the most dedicated Dalevite would struggle to make that!

Iain Dale said...

Ah, but it's repeated later in the morning on ITV2, so you have no excuse!

Peter from Putney said...

Sunday 6.30am GMTV Sunday programme talking about the state

-Hope they're providing Bed & Breakfast for you.

Iain Dale said...

No, I pre-recorded it today!

dizzy said...

I'll be up, I have a 1 year old! I look forward to the media whoring!

I bet you a tenner you can't say "self flagellating" on the Today programme.

Iain Dale said...

Pulsar, They had Kate Hoey, Ken Livingstone and Hilary Armstrong on!