Monday, December 06, 2010

Tonight On My LBC Show...



On my LBC show tonight from 7...

7.10pm As clean air campaigners take Boris Johnson to court over the abolition of the Western Extension of the London congestion charge, I'm asking should the courts be used to overturn political decisions?

8pm Should "nudie" calendars be banned? Guest: Mary Honeyball MEP

9pm LBC Book Hour with Gyles Brandreth

And our running text question: What would you like me to ask Gyles Brandreth? 84850

You can listen to LBC on 97.3 FM in Greater London, DAB Radio in the Midlands, parts of the North & North West, Glasgow & Edinburgh, Sky Channel 0112, Virgin Media Channel 973 or stream live at lbc.co.uk

To take part in the programme call 0845 60 60 973, text 84850, Email iain AT lbc DOT co DOT uk or tweet @lbc973

If you miss the programme and want to download it as a podcast (minus the ads!) click HERE. There is a £2 monthly charge but you have access to the entire LBC archive and schedule.

2 comments:

john in cheshire said...

the legal issue regarding the congestion charge is a new one to me, but then I live in the northwest, so of course we're 10 years behind the dynamic capital. (that's sarcasm, by the way). I just hope that Boris tells the litigants, to sod off and get a life. In the nicest possible way, of course; that's sarcasm too.

haddock said...

thanks for the session with Mary Honeyball.... quite the funniest thing I've heard in ages.