1. Boris Johnson wants an apology.
2. Political Scrapbook reckons the BNP should await a lawsuit.
3. David Skelton is against using water cannons against protesters.
4. Matt Wardman has an example of plagiarism.
5. Peter Hoskin thinks Eric Pickles may have instigated a blame game.
6. Helen Duffett does not see the progressive side of Labour.
7. Prodicus appreciates the fine political analysis of students.
8. Ed West is fed up of the Islamist hotbeds our universities have become.
9. Alex Evelyn on the hypocrisy of socialists
10. Chris says disagrees with Bob Russell.
11. Douglas Carswell has a few facts for the Europhiles.
12. Gordon MacMillan asks who is Nick Clegg?