This week the Ask Jeeves website published its Top 20 Questions of 2010 which people had asked on its website. You can see the list HERE. Last night on LBC I asked listeners to come up with the questions they think we will be asking throughout 2011. When you ask people to text in throughout a programme it is a bit of a lottery, but this one really caught on. Unfortunately, I didn't keep them, but I can recall a few...
1. Why did Cheryl get back with Ashley?
2. Who is Ann Widdecombe?
3. How much did the bailout of Germany cost?
4. Why did the coalition fail?
5. What is Lord Woolas's official title?
6. Why can't West Ham score a goal in the championship? (yes, I did read it out!)
7. Why did Iain Dale get fired from LBC?
8. On what date did Ed Balls become leader of the Labour Party?
9. How many people attended the wedding of Katie and Peter?
10. What was the name of last year's X Factor winner?