1. Mark Reckons returns to write about the tutition fees fiasco.
2. Daniel Hannan thinks the best response to Wikileaks is openness.
3. Platform 10 is certain the old boys club is alive and kicking.
4. Tory Radio is with Michael Howard on prison.
5. Not a Sheep looks at some fascinating analysis.
6. James Forsyth confirms Nick Clegg WILL vote for tuition fee rise.
7. Cranmer wants an end to the sexualisation of children.
8. Parlez me 'n Tory think the NUS have one last chance.
9. The Daily (Maybe) wonders why gender matters with pensions.
10. Peter Watt has some refreshing advice for Labour.
11. Alex Deane isn't sure the BBC is worth it.
12. Mark Wallace reckons that David Lammy is no Mastermind himself.