1. Thomas Byrne and Anton Howes defend tuition fee reform.
2. Direct Democracy has a five step guide to AV.
3. Man in a Shed makes it clear, Labour is the enemy of students.
4. Nadine Dorries praises the end to mickey mouse courses.
5. Alex Singleton wants CCHQ to stop betraying the eurosceptics.
6. Political Reboot thinks students are protesting about the wrong issue.
7. Daniel Hannan explains why Obama isn't fond of Britain.
8. Better Nation takes a look at the Lockerbie Cables.
9. Simon Emmett has the facts on fees.
10. Wat Tyler thinks the unthinkable.
11. John McTernan wonders what Blair would make of the prison policy.
12. Labour List has footage of Sarah Teather on the run.