Monday, June 01, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Monday
First of all, apologies for the sparcity of posting today and indeed the periods in between comment moderation. I do have a day job and I am afraid that today has been a particularly busy one, which has prevented me from doing much on the blog.
1. Tea with a Tory: Gordon Brown sings Susan Boyle.
2. Jeremy Hunt has a Chinese take on MP expenses.
3. Paul Waugh says Clegg needs to show the smack of firm leadership.
4. Labour Lists's Alex Smith asks how Labour is doing online.
5. Spectator Coffee House asks if Charles Clarke's moment has now come.
6. James Forsyth predicts utter chaos on Friday. No change there, then.
7. Tobias Ellwood gives his MP colleagues some advice on public meetings.
8. Richard Spring on bananas and republics.
9. Vicky Ford was on Question Time. In the East.
10. Guido exposes Labour's faked apologies.
11. Letters from a Tory thinks it's amateur night at Nick Clegg's place.
12. Dizzy Thinks LabourList might be merging with LabourHome.